ORLANDO, FL. – If you plan to park at Orlando International Airport (MCO) using your E-Pass / SunPass transponder this weekend, be advised it will not work to enter the “A” or “B” parking garages.
The E-Pass/SunPass system is undergoing a hardware and software enhancement project which will leave the system inoperable in the “A” and “B” garages only, today, April 27 until 7 a.m. Monday, April 30, 2018.
Once completed, the enhancements should make the entry and exiting process, using your transponder, smoother at Orlando International.
If you are already parked in the “A” & “B” garages and need to exit during the weekend you will be able to depart using your E-Pass and SunPass.
The “C” parking garage is NOT affected by these enhancements so if you would like to use E-Pass or SunPass to enter for garage parking this weekend you will have to use the new “C” garage located just south of the main terminal building.
E-Pass / SunPass Alert Summary:
- E-Pass/SunPass Entry Non-Operational “A” & “B” parking garages, today, April 27 until 7 a.m. Monday, April 30, 2018
- “C” Garage is NOT impacted
- If you desire to use E-Pass/SunPass for garage parking this weekend, please use “C” garage
- The E-Pass/SunPass outage only affects entry into the “A” & “B” garages, for vehicles already in the “A” and “B” garages exiting is not impacted
- The system is undergoing an enhancement project to make MCO transponder entry and exiting smoother