Delta Flight #1818 from Atlanta arrives at MCO Tuesday morning
Orlando International Airport is in the process of resuming commercial flight operations. Crews worked throughout the day Monday and overnight to assess the impact, make repairs and clean up in an effort to commence limited flight activity today.
Airport status as of Tuesday morning:
- The Main Terminal is open with concessions operating.
- TSA security checkpoints are open and staffed for passenger activity.
- All four Airside terminals are open and available to receive aircraft.
- Both Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Federal Inspection Stations are open for international passenger processing.
- Three runways are open.
- Terminal parking garages are open with limited space availability. Remote lots open with shuttles operating.
- Heintzelman Blvd. is open, but traffic signal is out.
Flight operations are expected to ramp up over the next couple of days. A Delta Air Lines flight from Atlanta was the first inbound scheduled to arrive at 8:27 Tuesday morning, with the first outbound scheduled by Silver Airways at 9:18 am. Most major carriers have scheduled flights throughout the day Tuesday. In addition, 28 international flights are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.
Passengers are advised to contact their individual airline to verify a confirmed seat reservation before coming to the airport.