ORLANDO, FL. Just in time for the busy holiday travel season, Orlando International Airport opens another new, innovative option for picking up passengers and guests.
Express Pick-Up offers a new level of customer service for E-Pass and SunPass customers only. Express Pick-Up is accessible from the "B" side departing flights curb.
Express Pick-Up features:
- Express Pick-Up allows drivers to access specially marked entrances to the inner curb of the main terminal building for passenger pick-up
- Before entering the terminal, all vehicles will receive security inspections
- Following a successful security inspection, the driver will be able to temporarily park inside the terminal at a cost of $1 per 30 minutes up to two hours. After the first two hours the cost is $5 per hour or any part thereof
- Driver has the choice to stay in the vehicle or exit to pick-up passengers
- Access to FREE Wi-Fi internet service is available
- Open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Vehicles left overnight will be ticketed and towed at owners expense
- No commercial vehicles are allowed
There is also another new upgrade in the Blue Satellite parking lot for E-Pass and SunPass customers. Drivers looking for long-term parking options can now use their transponders to pay for parking.
In a recent survey, Orlando International Airport, the busiest airport in Florida, was rated as the favorite airport of American travelers according to TripAdvisor.com, the largest travel related community in the world.
For more information, contact Carolyn Fennell at the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority at (407) 825-2055.
Copyright Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. All rights reserved.