Orlando International Airport is managed by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, which is governed by a seven-member board; the mayor of the City of Orlando, the Mayor of Orange County, and five other members who are appointed by the Governor of the State of Florida, subject to confirmation of the senate.
The airport is operated by the Executive Director, who is appointed by the Authority, and his staff of nearly 650 full-time employees.
Advance Orlando and Central Florida as the Premier Intermodal Gateway for Global Commerce
- Be a major player in global transportation
- Create an experience the traveler and customer see as safe, secure, comfortable, efficient and affordable
- Create mutually successful partnerships based on shared interests
- Create and embody entrepreneurial attitudes in an environment of trust
- Promote and enhance professional excellence, accountability and behavior consistent with GOAA values
The current organizational chart
For employment opportunities with GOAA, call the GOAA Jobline at (407) 825-2253 or search the Job Postings page of this web site
View GOAA's Whistleblower Policy
The Department of Management Services monitors Florida's local government pension plans for actuarially sound funding under Part VII of Chapter 112, Florida Statutes. Actuarial summary fact sheets.
Copyright Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. All rights reserved.